On Tuesday 22nd September, David Khan, Managing Director of Online Marketing Surgery presented a breakfast workshop ‘Knowing Your Online Market’ for the Black Country Chamber. Knowing your customers and their habits is essential if you want to maximise your investment from any Online Marketing activity. Here is a summary of what was covered in the 2 hour workshop: • How to identify the exact keywords you target market are searching for. • The valuable keywords Read More
Clients we’ve worked with…
Sign up for our weekly marketing tips
What we can do…
If you’re a new business set-up wanting to get up and running online or an established business, big or small, looking for a range of marketing support then the Online Marketing Surgery (OMS) is the company for you.
Many new and existing business set-ups either:
- Don’t know how to get started with getting their businesses online
- Know the basics but fail to understand how their market operates on the internet causing confusion and trauma at times
- Lack the knowledge and support that’s required to lay the foundations making both the website and marketing strategies unsustainable
- Need help but lack trust with on-line marketing agencies as they feel they are being ripped off
- Get sold services that are not supported by the Search Engines
If your business is finding itself in this situation then call the OMS on 0800 832 1007
Many businesses have a good understanding of their market offline but don’t understand that online marketing is totally different. The way people search to find your product or service, the interactions they make with your website or social media platform and the type of customers that you are attracting needs to be clearly understood.
Knowing this information can help you make both changes to your product or service to better match your customer’s needs and allow you to structure your website so that it channels customers towards an action such as placing an order. If you don’t know your online market then get in touch and we will sit down to show you how your market operates, you will be surprised!
This is exactly what we can do:
- Go through the basics from purchasing a ‘targeted’ domain, recommend hosting and setting up email accounts to get you started
- Sit down with you, in person and understand your business needs and the products and services you want to offer
- We will then carry out the necessary research and feedback how your target market operates online and what needs to be done to grow your online business making it sustainable
- We can then lay the foundations of the website and optimise the design for conversion, Search Engines and create engagement for your audience
We will then start the website design processes designing everything as you wish.
Once this has been completed we will add the necessary elements so the website functions as expected.
If your business need more advanced support or bespoke services tailored to your business then call us on 0800 832 1007. We offer a range of services which includes but are not limited to:
Come October, Internet searches for ‘buy red diesel’, ‘buy kerosene’ and ‘heating oil supplier’ will start to ramp up again for the Winter. And if your fuel company isn’t on the first page of Google, you’re leaving a lot of money on the table. If you’re tired of your competition overtaking you both locally and nationally or you’re reliant on paid traffic, here are 3 steps you can take to maintain and increase your position Read More
In this newsletter Online Marketing Surgery Ltd are going to take a look at Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) to highlight what it is, why it is important to your business and how to implement it. What is CRO? CRO is the process of using analytics and user feedback to improve the performance of a website. This essentially means that the process is aimed at increasing the percentage of visitors that become customers, initiate a download, Read More
On the 21st April 2015 Google made one of its most important updates that will effect all businesses with an online presence in a major way. The mobile responsiveness update sees Google crawling websites and assessing them for their mobile-friendliness for ranking in mobile search results. With as many Google searches made on mobile devices as desktops it is essential that businesses act without delay. Why has Google made this update? Google has made the Read More